Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have been feeling so good lately, that is kind of scares me!  What happened?  I always run the same, wear the same shoes..etc etc...what makes us have these wonderful runs and then out of the blue, a streak of terrible runs?  Wish someone could give me a little insight into this phenomena, because I know it happens to a lot of runners.  Part of it , for me anyway, I know is the winter, but heck it still is winter around here!  Maybe it is all mental, wish I had an answer.  All I know is, for the time being, I am going to go with this feeling of euphoria I have been having with my runs.  Even the weight training hasn't been bothering me, and usually I do not look forward to that at all.  Also, I feel addicted again, like I did when I first started running, it's like I can't take a day off, I have to do something, whether it be a run, or weight training, or the walk/ jog DVD.  I have done something now for 10 days in a row and I NEVER do that!  I like the feeling, but I am a little obsessed!  Right now, I am at work wondering if I should work out over my lunch hour....never do that either.

Oh well....I will just go with it and hope that I am still motivated a month from now.

Happy running!

Oh...here is a pic of my new running shoes!  Just arrived UPS yesterday, love the colors, can't wait to take them out for a test drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment