Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not too much to report today.  Still snowing....I should be used to this weather, having grown up in Western NY....major snow country, and now northern Ohio.  I get down in the dumps this time of year and usually fall into a real running slump.  So far, I have not done too badly this winter.  I did slack off for about 2 weeks, but this past week I have done really well.  Also been doing some free weights at home with a DVD.  The DVD is Ripped and Chiseled (both of which, I will never be) by Jari Love.  I really enjoy this DVD, easy to follow, good music, and you can make it as hard or easy as you like.  However, I have found my problem is not poor muscle tone, but loose skin!  Too much information???  LOL!  Age...it is a killer!  Oh well I will keep working out anyway, mentally, the exercise makes me feel much better.

So looking forward to getting outside more to run and complaining about the heat and humidity!  Oh well, we have to be thankful for the little bits of sunshine that we do get this time of year and keep on keeping on.



No comments:

Post a Comment