Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snowing again!

Was planning on running outside this morning, but with chill factors in the single digits and snow, I opted for the treadmill, which I hate.  Did 4 miles, but it wasn't pretty.  I have not had a good run in weeks.  Feel sluggish, my legs feel like lead.  Hoping that it is just the weather and that I will perk up when the weather does.

On a positive note I am still running in my 60's.  That's a good thing!

Anyone struggle with Morton's Neuroma?  I have it in my left foot.  Not really much pain, more of an annoying numbness and the feeling that my socks are bunched up under my toes.  Makes buying new running shoes, which I am due for, a little difficult.  I have a narrow foot, but need a wide toe box because of the neuroma.  Was wearing New Balance, but wasn't real happy with them this time, may switch back to Ascics.

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment